AWare Systems on-line
AWare Systems custom imaging development
AWare Systems offers professional native Delphi ObjectPascal development services in the field of graphics
programming. Over the years, we have developed an extensive library of ObjectPascal objects and components that
seamlessly integrate with the standard Delphi VCL library.
While some of this imaging technology is already deployed in professional off-the-shelf solution, most of it
serves exclusively as a basis for custom development.
Some examples of our codebases includes:
- Many high-performance and extensively tested image file format codecs including BMP, ICO, CUR, PCX, JPEG,
PNG, GIF, TIFF, PSD, PCD, AVI, MPEG.
- Color conversion, many standard color spaces, state-of-the-art high-level color imaging operations.
- Viewing components including a TImage replacement component, a thumbnail component, a thumbnail treeview
component, and many more.
- Extensions to the Windows common dialogs, including a file dialog with graphic preview, a browse for
(graphic) folder dialog, interfaces to print dialogs,...
- State-of-the-art tiling techniques to handle big images, virtual memory being the only effective limit to
the size of the data you can handle.
- Image I/O, including Loading and saving, interaction with Clipboard, Printing, Twain, Desktop capture,
Delphi form capture, Desktop video capture and Webcam capture.
- Annotation editing and rendering.
- Video capturing, viewing and editing solutions.
For more general information on our custom develoment services, please read our Custom development